Market Oriented Company
- Over 15 years of experience working with local, state and federal personnel to deliver greater efficiency with technology, policy and procedure regarding sex offender monitoring and community notification.
- Over 3400 agencies nationwide use OffenderWatch®: Sheriffs’ Offices, Police Departments, Attorney Generals’ Offices, 94 USMS Judicial Districts, US Attorneys, Federal and State Probation and Parole Agents, Department of Corrections, Indian Tribes, and more.
- Over 60% of the nation’s sex offenders are managed by agencies using OffenderWatch®.
- OffenderWatch® Network is configured and enhanced through input from law enforcement professionals.
- Our vision is for offender information to be stored and managed within a single, up-to-date record and shared across all participating agencies.
Software as a Service (SaaS)
- A proven method to reduce IT support costs by outsourcing hardware maintenance, support and software development.
- Increases efficiency, consistency and continuity among agencies.
- Reliable and fully serviced hosting.
- Quarterly scheduled feature enhancements based on user requests built into the business model.
GIS Oriented Platform
- Support investigation efforts with “mapped based queries” of suspects around incident locations.
- Help citizens know who is in their neighborhood with radial searches and automated email alerts whenever an offender moves within a prescribed distance.
- Enforce address protected areas with immediate alerts whenever an address is too close to a school, day care or other location.
- Take advantage of mapping data updates to ensure offenders are placed in proper locations, so citizens can locate offender addresses of importance.
16557 Total Views 18 Views Today