OffenderWatch® Supplementary Products
- Offender data, when and where you need it including photos, name, registration number, address, location, directions, interactive map, risk level and other offender information.
- Instantaneous updates to the offender’s record.
- Upload a photo taken with the mobile device from anywhere.
- Faster/more efficient compliance checks.
- A radial search that will locate all offenders with an address near your location.
Click here for more information on Mobile
OffenderWatch® Postal Notification Service
- Saves you time – with one click, all residents, and special recipients are selected to receive a professional, agency-personalized, notification mailer
- Saves you money – for simply the cost of a stamp, everything is included: postage, list rental for your zip codes, printing of high-quality postcards, delivery to the post office, and full database updates.
- Provides a comprehensive history – all offender and recipient details are logged into a database for future reference.
OffenderWatch® Active Contact
- Increase compliance by sending automatic personalized email and pre-recorded telephone reminders to your offenders.
- Saves Law Enforcement Time.
- Validates Phone Numbers and Email Addresses.
OffenderWatch® Booking Alerts
- Booking Alert automatically registers your OffenderWatch® sex offenders every day in the nationwide APPRISS OfffenderNet database.
- Your SOR officer is immediately notified by email when one of your offenders is booked or released anywhere in the country.
OffenderWatch® Express Check-in
- Designed to cut the time registering and updating offender records.
- Sends the Deputy a message that an offender has made updates to their record.
- View pending list of all offenders that made updates to their records.
- Offenders will use OffenderWatch® Express because it is simple, secure and saves them time.
- Agencies can offer an “express line” encouraging offenders to use this time-saving process.
OffenderWatch® Record Locator
- Search and view offender records from around the US.
- Let other States know which offenders you have
- Get alerts from other agencies when an offender is heading to your state
- Notify your local agencies of offender movement into their jurisdiction
- Run Interstate History Report on all your offenders
- Copy offender records from other states to complete your file
- Get notified when an out of state agency copies your offender record
14480 Total Views 3 Views Today